Monday, December 19, 2005

I haven't been blogging lately because I am in Africa! South Africa, to be exact, and despite the many lovely things about this country, its main drawback (besides poverty, epidemics, etc.) is its lack of DSL! I am nothing if not impatient (and slightly lazy, and on vacation) and so unable to write much.

However, I have found a fairly fast connection at a nearby internet cafe and will do my intermittent best.

In other news, after burning my knee on a R10c piece left in the sun, the coin's tasteful foilage imprint seared into my flesh, the area has swollen into a small, dime-shaped cushion that appears to be filled with a clear fluid. Just what is going to come out? Guesses and a prize for the winner!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Acne Cure said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. I will keep reading.
Please take the time to visit my following blogs about Acne:
proactive acne treatment blog.
best acne treatment blog.
acne scar treatment blog.
laser acne treatment blog.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home