Monday, September 05, 2005

My cat hates it when you scratch her belly.

Well, that makes two of us.

Today, I discovered that I can take my bra off using only two fingers. I am so excited to be a stripper! I'm living my "Gypsy" fantasy, except my personal "Gypsy" fantasy is singing Rose's Turn at the last Presidential Inagural Ball, only to slowly peel off my clothes and guess what! I have a penis!

And then Donald Rumsfeld stands up and says..."I'd know that foreskin anywhere. Gary? Is that you?"


I can't say anything else about the disaster that hasn't been said already. My main hope is that the press will start doing their job again and hang these fucking rimjobs out to dry. (ha ha...DRY!) There's no excuse for this kind of blatant incompetence/indifference/evil in any country, anywhere. Here's my plan--anybody that voted for Bush has to pay a special tax that will go to hurricane relief, administered by the UN and led by Canadian task forces. That's my plan, and I'm sticking by it. Voters that knew Bush fully knew that Bush was a talking flake of diarrhea and voted for him anyway, because "Republicans are good for business" will be called upon to be the primary blood donors, if needed, and are also required to hire Katrina refugees and provide full benefits.

As for the fundies who "cherish life", as long as its unborn/brain dead and not if its gay/foreign/functionally alive, I don't know what to say. I don't understand them well enough to think of a proper punishment, and I can't pretend to. Any ideas?

3 Comments:

Blogger Phentermine said...

Your blog is thorough If you have a weight issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in xenical diet purchasing xenical diet

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my discount golf club related site. It isn't anything special but you may still find something of interest.

4:15 PM  
Blogger melloman said...

Mail service meeting hears same old stuff
Priority Mail takes three weeks, Christmas catalogs arrive in the spring and credit cards show up after their due dates were listed as common occurrences for the island's mail service during a public hearing ...
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse t-shirt related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse t-shirt

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home