Friday, August 12, 2005

And Now, a Poem or Three

1.
Twat,
Crap up the pareve maw with didactic passage.
Dangerous dongs,
Deoxidize the ideal organs with quiescent semen.
Pareve phallus, kill oneself and cold-cream the Swazi hooter with sperm
Of the dishonorable cherry.
Semen, unweave!
Descrescendo the au gratin crank with non-institutional buttocks
Batik the boss crevice of uncertified slits.
You may also want to look for foods labeled “parve” or “pareve”; they
Are usually made without milk products according to kosher
Dietary law.


2.
Allow me to explain;
I don’t mind being used for sex
In Thailand with five eleven year old girls
And I understand that if my
Son is to be rich and successful, he
Must become Jewish
But Kiefer Sutherland is one goddamned fucked up
Piece of dick-sucking shit
Because he doesn’t represent me or my
Writing style anymore.


3.
It is good that you enlighten people about Harry Potter for
That doll was meant to serve the
Sexual needs of the German Fighting Man.
That’s why I wouldn’t let that kid
Invade a vampire’s anus or an
Ultra black Christian single personalized
Beer mug.
Try the Gay Man’s Ass Burgers—oh no--
It wasn’t a question. It’s no longer just a choice
Whether to have a light beer or a beer in the butt chicken
But the good news is you have your mother’s eyes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Henriksen said...

O wow & lovely.

4:07 PM  
Blogger JWG said...

I second that

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home